1. Users should prepare pressurized gas and pipelines, drive gas and pipelines, high-pressure gas outlet pipelines, fix the booster pump according to the instructions provided at the factory, and connect pipelines according to the size of the inlet and outlet joints of the booster pump; Check if the pressure resistance is sufficient and if the joint is leaking water. After inspection, the pressure test can be carried out.
2. Gas source: The pressure range of the driving gas source for the gas booster pump is generally 1.8-8 bar, and it is not recommended that the driving gas source exceed 10 bar. If the driving air source is too high, it will cause significant damage to the pump body and even harm the operators.
3. Gas booster pump selection: Customers should choose the corresponding boost ratio based on their pressure requirements, and highlight the gas source pressure, inlet pressure, output pressure requirements, and flow rate according to their pressure requirements, so that technical personnel can more accurately help you choose.
4. For on-site use environment: The on-site use environment must be clean, without too large dust particles, and the water content of the driving gas source and pressure medium should not be too high, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of the pump.
5. Requirements for pipelines: When customers use them on site, the sealing of the high-pressure output pipeline must be checked. The pipelines, valves, and pressure gauges used must be greater than the rated pressure output by the gas booster pump to ensure personnel safety.
6. Requirements for pressure vessels: All pressure components, especially pressure vessels, must have a pressure vessel inspection report issued by the pressure vessel manufacturer.
For more questions or detailed information about gas booster pumps, please visit our company's website: http://www.honghepm.com There will be a lot of content on the website for reference only.