(1) Before installing the pipeline booster pump, the inlet pipeline should be cleaned. If it is not possible to ensure that there are no foreign objects in the pipeline, a filter screen can be installed in front of the suction port of the booster pump to ensure its normal operation. (2) If the shut-off valve at the outlet is closed, a bypass line needs to be installed on the outlet pipeline to ensure that the lubrication and cooling water of the pipeline booster pump pass through the pump.
(3) When installing the water inlet pipeline, the generation of airbags should be avoided.
(4) When installing a multi-stage booster pump, it is not allowed to hang the motor upside down on a horizontal surface.
(5) There are arrow marks at the inlet and outlet of the pipeline booster pump, indicating the direction of the liquid passing through the booster pump. Before starting, it is necessary to check whether the liquid can easily pass through.
(6) The booster pump should be installed in a dry and ventilated area, with a certain distance between the booster pump and the motor from obstacles, so that there is sufficient air around the cooling fan of the motor.
(7) The pipeline booster pump can be installed on concrete or a suitable height foundation, and can also be installed on a fixed ground. It should be noted that the weight of the pipeline should not be imposed on the pump body to avoid damaging the pump.
(8) In order to reduce the friction loss at the inlet, the inlet pipeline should be shortened as much as possible.
This article is dedicated to the friendship of gas booster pumps. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: http://www.honghepm.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned